Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Work Stoppage

Well let’s start with the fact that in the last week I’ve been having some severe labor disputes with my left hand. It has spent most of the week resembling one of Howie Mandel’s blown up latex glove balloons. By yesterday though, when the sun came up, temps warmed up and the humidity decreased, we had come to a temporary agreement and it began to work again. I fear that these labor grievances may continue throughout the winter. Current forecasts don’t hold out much hope either.

So… You will not believe it, but today I went to the grocery store and I bought Ocean Spray cranberry sauce! AND cranberry juice! They also had cream of chicken soup, tomato soup and cream of mushroom soup; they were Hunts brand and not Campbell’s, but it’s a big step forward in my opinion. Well no, they didn’t have Hellmann’s mayonnaise but hey things are getting a little better in the grocery aisle and that means that there are that many fewer things that have to come over in my suitcase. (right now would kill for an ‘IcyHot Sleeve’)

This is all I can do for now, but book reviews are coming soon.

No comments: