Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Stupid T-shirt?

 

Thanks mom and dad. This is even better than the "My parents went to Hawaii and all I got was this stupid t-shirt" t-shirt I was expecting. I love teddy bears and this one has its own passport and coconuts too! Love you guys and hope your trip was fun.

In other news, S and I were outside on Sunday afternoon and he decided to sweep off the back porch. It had collected quite a bit of crud since I hadn't been out there since the 'lizard' incident. We found the remains of that little lizard (skin and bones, literally) so it appears that - to answer your question Ky - less than two weeks. I shudder to think of that spiders offspring since its windfall of food.

Have my wine class again tonight, so am hydrating myself just to be on the safe side. Repeat mantra 'spit don't swallow'. Tonight we will be discussing/trying dry white wines, rosés, and wines of the South West. I'll let you know how it goes.

That's all for this post. S has posted a few new entries too since returning from his travels.

No comments: